- Is injecting aluminum compounds safe?
- Is it safe to inject aluminum combined with other toxic chemicals into the human body?
- Has it been well tested and proven safe?
- How much aluminum will accumulate in your body if you follow the entire CDC schedule?
- Do you know how much aluminum your child can handle?
- What happens once the aluminum is injected into the body?
- Where does it go?
- How do you get the aluminum out once injected?
- What kind of symptoms or illnesses can come from having too much aluminum in your body?
- Can you stop the inflammation or autoimmunity in the body once it has started?
- Are you up to date on the most recent aluminum research?
Some vaccines contain aluminum compounds. For example:
- Aluminum Hydroxide (Al(OH)3), usually 500 mcg per dose.
- Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate (HAlO5P), usually 250 mcg per dose
- Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate (AlHO9PS-3), usually 225 mcg per dose
How much aluminum adjuvant are you getting in vaccines?
- At Birth 250 mcg
- 2 Months 1225 mcg
- 4 Months 975 mcg
- 6 Months 1000 mcg
- 12 Months 600 mcg
- 15 Months 625 mcg
- 18 Months 250 mcg
- Grand Total of 4,925 mcg of aluminum compound by 18 months of age.
Those amounts were taken from vaccine manufacturer’s product inserts and the CDC’s 2016 childhood vaccine schedule, per Neil Miller, author Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies.
Is injecting aluminum salts safe? It has never been determined safe by the FDA or CDC.
Then why is it allowed in vaccines? In 1926, Alexander Glenny started adding aluminum salts as an adjuvant because it appeared to increase the body’s immune response. Aluminum continued to be used in similar vaccines for many years. In 1975, the FDA granted “GRAS” (Generally Recognized as Safe) status to eleven different aluminum compounds, including aluminum hydroxide and aluminum phosphate. Thus, aluminum is used in vaccines because it was grandfathered in, not because it was extensively tested by the FDA and was then determined safe. The CDC points to the FDA and says that vaccines are licensed by the FDA, and the vaccines meet FDA standards. The CDC has not tested the aluminum adjuvant, yet they recommend it.
“There is no known safe limit of injection of aluminum adjuvants. It has never been scientifically or experimentally determined. When it comes to vaccines, the amount used is based on efficacy, NOT safety. Based on the only limit that exists – not for an intramuscular injection of a vaccine, but an FDA regulation on parenteral IVs given to premature infants which is set at 4-5mcg/kg aluminum per day – children are receiving far more aluminum in one “well-child visit” than is considered safe to prevent central nervous system toxicity.” ASHLEY EVERLY, A TOXICOLOGIST
“Since the 1920s, aluminum salts have been used primarily as the adjuvant in most childhood vaccines to optimize the body’s immune response to the injected disease. Aluminum is now known to be neurotoxic and the root cause of many serious illnesses including MS and Alzheimer. The aluminum adjuvant was only tested for 28 days, on two rabbits, and their remains have mysteriously disappeared. What the pharmaceutical companies don’t make public is how the aluminum adjuvant was never rigorously tested before going on the market.” — quoted from the documentary called Injecting Aluminum. Watch the documentary. HTTP://CINEMALIBRESTUDIO.COM/INJECTING-ALUMINUM/
from Christopher Exley PhD….
“In fact, for almost everything else you can think of, you have to do that, you have to demonstrate that something is safe first. That has never been necessary for aluminum, it has never been demonstrated that aluminum is safe. No, there’s never been any legislation in order to do that, and this is a historical thing.
In fact, the adjuvant does not require clinical approval at all. It is the vaccine preparation which requires clinical approval, so you may put any adjuvant into a vaccine, it will then go through a clinical approval process and if it gets approved with that adjuvant, regardless of what it is, whether it’s an aluminum adjuvant or another, then it’s the vaccine that will be clinically approved, not the adjuvant.” CHRISTOPHER EXLEY PHD
“I think we’ve reached the time now where we really should be having a moratorium on the use of aluminum in vaccines. It just needs to be stopped. We need to say, ‘Enough’s enough.’ I’m not anti-vaccine, I just want safe vaccines and unfortunately aluminum was sort of grandfathered in as safe. I was thinking of writing a book on aluminum actually. So there are hundreds and hundreds of articles on aluminum toxicity. I think in the 1940’s and 1950’s, there was just a study or two. Those studies didn’t go well. Rats who were injected with aluminum died very quickly. It was sort of swept away and lost in the archives of research and aluminum ended up being the preferred adjuvant. It was sort of grandfathered in as safe and we’ve never really gone back and challenged that assumption. The time I think is now to really do that.
Autoimmunity takes time and I think aluminum is probably one of the biggest known triggers of autoimmune problems. You know the entire book Vaccines and Autoimmunity by Dr. Shoenfeld? There are hundreds of studies and he documents quite clearly how this is a real issue.
This is the misunderstanding that is still being perpetuated by most doctors and the CDC if you go to their website, they tell you aluminum is safe. They’re referring to aluminum that you ingest, in other words, you take it by mouth, it goes through your gut. Our intestinal tract is set up to keep toxins out. So very little of the aluminum that you eat actually enters your body.”–“So that was my first sort of “Aha” and horror about aluminum.”DR PAUL THOMAS
As food allergies are skyrocketing in children, it is interesting to note that in a 2015 study from Norway, scientists wanted the quickest way to give lab rats a food allergy so they could study various food allergy suppression drugs on them. Since rats aren’t born with food allergies, the most effective method was clear: inject the rats with egg protein and aluminum adjuvant, and they will soon be allergic to eggs.
The title of the study: Development and characterization of an effective food allergy model in Brown Norway ratshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25923134
Aluminum is a neurotoxin. Injecting aluminum is harmful to your immune system. Aluminum compounds are used as adjuvants in vaccines to hyper stimulate the immune system — by design. The body’s reaction is systemic and indiscriminate, which means it can trigger responses to other proteins not originally intended. It can trigger attacks to self-proteins leading to autoimmunity. It can cause inflammation that may or may not shut off. This can happen anywhere in the body, including the brain. When injected, macrophages ‘eat’ aluminum particles and carry it to other parts of the body — it can cross the blood brain barrier and cause brain inflammation. Injected aluminum bio-accumulates in the body (i.e.: brain, glands, tissues, lymph, organs, bone and fat). You may not see the damage immediately so you won’t know until later. How much is too much for your child? Everyone has a different body burden and tipping point. When you reach that point, symptoms will appear. Do you know what yours is? If you have the MTHFR mutations, your ability to detox toxins is decreased.
Note: Injecting is not the same as ingesting. Injected aluminum is absorbed 100% compared to .04% absorbed if ingested. Don’t forget when you combine aluminum with other toxins, it becomes more toxic — that’s called synergistic toxicity. The safety of CDC’s childhood vaccination schedule remains untested for safety in clinical trials to this day.
Research the problems with injecting aluminum and synergistic toxicity. Find out what these doctors/scientists say:
- Christopher Exley PhD
- Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld, book Vaccines and Autoimmunity
- Dr. Romain Gherardi
- Dr. Suzanne Humphries
- Dr Lawrence Palevsky, Aluminum and Vaccine Ingredients: What Do We Know? What Don’t We Know?
- Christopher A. Shaw, PhD
- Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD
- Boyd Haley, PhD
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD
- Luis Luján, PhD, Granulomas Following Subcutaneous Injection With Aluminum Adjuvant-Containing Products in Sheep, https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0300985818809142
- Ashley Everly, Bachelors degree in toxicology, mother of a vaccine injured child http://thinklovehealthy.com
For more information watch these documentaries:
- Injecting Aluminum (http://cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/);
- Vaccines Revealed (https://www.vaccinesrevealed.com);
- The Truth About Vaccines (https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com)
- Watch Highwire with Del Bigtree
- All videos by Dr Suzanne Humphries
- Visit: Vaccine Papers (http://vaccinepapers.org)
There are also contamination issues combined with aluminum harm. Look up…
- Dr. Theresa Deisher, Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (SCPI) is a cutting edge biomedical research organization. (Soundchoice.org)
- Dr Jockers https://drjockers.com/aluminum-vaccines/
- Dr. Judy Mikovits (book: Plague)
- Dr. Stefano Montanari
- Dr. Antonietta Gatti
- Janine Roberts (Book: Fear of the Invisible)
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD https://youtu.be/o3P6wVUH0pc
Compiled by Becky Hastings with help from a friend. Becky is a wife, mother, grandmother, health seeker and reporter. She has a passion for discovering truth and helping parents understand how routine medical recommendations can impact their babies and children.