Please watch the video – especially the segment starting a around 6 minutes where a doctor shares some of these startling facts.
- The USA has had only 1 case of polio in the last 40 years. There is virtually a zero risk of contracting true debilitating polio in the USA today.
- 1 million people hit deer in the USA last year and 200 of those people died from the collision.
- Only five people died from Whooping Cough last year, and only one was under 12 months.
- You are forty times more likely to die from hitting a deer than from contracting WC!
- Four million babies are injected at birth with the Hepatitis B vaccine but only 37-100 of their moms have Hepatitis B but don’t know it.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield pays paediatricians $400 per child when they maintain a specific high percentage rate of children fully up-to-date on vaccines.
- If a Doctor deviates from the CDC recommendations and the “standard of care” they could be at risk of losing their medical licence.
- A “mandated reporter” is required by Federal and State law to report to CPS anyone who injects a child with the ingredients that a vaccine contains. Yet vaccines are considered safe.
- Vaccine ingredients include: formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, polysorbate 80, glutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxyethanol. bovine extract, sodium chloride, calf serum, lactalbumin hydrolysate, neomycin sulphate, polymyxin B, yeast protein, animal DNA fragments, human DNA fragments from aborted human fetal tissue.
- The characteristics of autism and mercury poisoning are virtually identical.
- A doctor who supports vaccine choice and informed consent by parents could lose around $700,000 per year by NOT giving vaccines.
- Any doctor who disagrees or questions CDC regulations is labeled as a “Quack.”
- The entire vaccine schedule recommended by the CDC has never been tested for safety.
- This is the only industry in the USA that you can’t sue for faulty products. Since the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was passed by Congress in 1986 all vaccine manufacturers have been protected.
- The current CDC schedule recommends three times the number of shots that were recommended before the NCVIA of 1986 was passed.
- Children are now recommended to receive 33 doses of vaccines in the first year of life; 50 doses of vaccines by the time they go to school; and 76 doses of 14 vaccines by the age of 18.
Author: Becky Hastings, wife, mother, grandmother, passionate follower of Jesus and truth. As a breastfeeding counsellor for over 23 years Becky is devoted to helping parents make wise decisions for the long-term health and wellbeing of their babies. As a member of a Vaccine Safety Education Coalition, Becky writes and speaks on the topic of vaccine safety.