There are many things in my life that I have no control over.
For instance, I can’t change other people. But I decided to make a list of things I can do; things God can help me do.
- I can walk with integrity;
- I can be an example of health, vitality and enthusiasm;
- I can share winsomely with whoever God brings across my path; whomever God gives ears to hear;
- I can have compassion – especially for those suffering damage from iatrogenic causes;
- I can help train others with similar passions to be sensitive spokespeople for health;
- I can campaign;
- I can educate myself;
- I can make information clear and available;
- I can share truth about God with fellow travelers – gradually with sensitivity;
- I can write to impact;
- I can seek to be a difference maker, continuously exploring ways of effectively making a difference with others.
Those are some of the things I can do. I am sure I can think of some more. Even if your current situation is not optimal, what are the things you can do?
Author: Becky Hastings, wife, mother, grandmother, passionate follower of Jesus and truth. As a breastfeeding counsellor for over 23 years Becky is devoted to helping parents make wise decisions for the long-term health and wellbeing of their babies. As a member of a Vaccine Safety Education Coalition, Becky writes and speaks on the topic of vaccine safety.