If you are considering following the CDC recommended vaccination schedule for your baby or child, here are some facts you should make sure you know and understand:
- I understand that the pharmaceutical company who made this vaccine has NO liability in the event of a “bad” batch, or any severe reaction my child might have.
- I understand that I pay a $0.75 Federal Excise Tax per vaccine, which is used to pay vaccine injured families through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) created by the US government in 1986.
- I understand that $3.5 billion has been paid out for proven and admitted vaccine injury through the NVICP.
- I understand that this vaccine contains neurotoxins such as aluminum that far exceeds “safe levels” deemed by the EPA for IV products.
- I understand that this vaccine contains carcinogenic ingredients.
- I understand that this vaccine could have been formulated and developed using aborted fetal cell lines.
- I understand that getting this vaccine does not ensure that my child will be protected from the disease.
- I understand that my child could get the very disease s/he was vaccinated for.
- I understand that my child could be a carrier of the disease s/he was vaccinated for and spread it either through viral “shedding” or asymptomatic illness for up to six weeks.
- I understand that my doctor may receive monetary rewards or face other pressure to have a high percentage of his/her patients fully vaccinated.
- I understand that if a vaccine injures my child, my doctor would have to spend time filling out paper work in order to report it through Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- I understand that my doctor has no incentive to fill out paperwork for a vaccine injury.
- I understand that while some doctors are aware of vaccine injury, doctors are mostly trained and encouraged to deny vaccine injury.
- I understand that vaccine injury is under-reported.
- I understand that vaccine mandates (like California Senate Bill 277) remove all exemptions except rarely received medical and are strongly pushed by pharmaceutical interests, despite a vaccine rate of 97.46%.
- I understand that pharmaceutical companies have no incentive to make their product better or safer.
- I understand that pharmaceutical companies spend up to four times more on advertising than they do on research.
- I understand that corporate media gets 70% of their advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies.
- I understand that corporate media does not want to lose revenue, certainly not 70% of it.
- I understand that when pharmaceutical companies conduct a study (on their own product) it is in their best interest to have a favorable outcome. Their studies are designed to show only positive results.
- I understand that the entire vaccine schedule has never been tested on children in an objective scientific manner.
- I understand that this vaccine is known to cause injury or death, and my child could be one of the “rare” statistics.
- My doctor has informed me on all the risks and side effects and has reviewed the vaccine insert – not the CDC information sheet – with me.
- I understand that if my child dies from this vaccine I will be awarded no more than $250,000, if my claim is proven to be vaccine related, a process that could take over 2 years.
- I understand that a specific subset of the population is at greater risk for vaccine injury and that chromosomal tests can confirm my MTHFR gene status and help determine the vaccine compatibility of my child. 
- I understand that if my baby/child/adult is sick, has a fever, or has been sick or feverish in the past 48 hours, he might be at an increased risk for an adverse reaction. The CDC states is usually no reason to avoid vaccination even when sick, but parents report vaccine injury associated with vaccines given during illness.
- I understand that using Tylenol around same time as receiving a vaccine will substantially decrease my child’s level of the chemical glutathione which is essential to process (detox) the adjuvants contained in vaccines, i.e. aluminum, DNA fragments, bacteria, thimerosal, and other ingredients. Therefore, I understand that giving Tylenol before or after a vaccine can greatly increase my child’s chance of a serious vaccine injury.
- I am making an informed choice to vaccinate my child.
Now that is what I would consider truly INFORMED CONSENT. Remember, every parent who has experienced a vaccine injury with their child, vaccinated. They thought they were doing their best as parents to protect their child. Now they live with the damage and regret.
Compiled by Becky Hastings, with a lot of help from anonymous friends, who are parents and grandparents. Together we are passionate about telling the true story of the high level of vaccine injury so parents can make informed choices.
 US Department of Health & Human Services, National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, Frequently Asked Questions http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/faq.html
 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, Report an Adverse Event https://vaers.hhs.gov/esub/index
Dr. Suzanne Humphries Lecture on vaccines and health. Dr. Suzanne Humphries speaks on her background and about how she started to question the safety on vaccines. She also gives information about how authorities work to persuade people to vaccinate.
 California Coalition for Vaccine Choice, http://www.sb277.org
 Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals, Richard Smith, J R Soc Med, v.99(4); 2006 Apr, PMC1420798 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
 Adversomics: The Emerging Field of Vaccine Adverse Event Immunogenetics, Gregory A. Poland, MD, Inna G. Ovsyannikova, PhD, and Robert M. Jacobson, MD, Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2009 May; 28(5): 431–432. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2843136/
 23 and Me DNA testing service. Find out what your DNA says about you and your family. https://www.23andme.com
 McNeil Healthcare (Ireland) Ltd, “Metabolism and elimination of paracetamol: The plasma half-life of paracetamol after therapeutic doses is in the range 1.5-2.5 hours. Paracetamol is metabolised by the liver and several metabolites of paracetamol have been identified in man. The two major metabolites excreted in the urine are the glucuronide and sulphate conjugates. About 10% of administered paracetamol is converted, via a minor pathway, by a cytochrome P-450 mixed function oxidase system to a reactive metabolite, acetamidoquinone. This metabolite is rapidly conjugated with reduced glutathione and excreted as cysteine and mercapturic acid conjugates. When large amounts of paracetamol are taken, hepatic glutathione may become depleted causing excessive accumulation within the hepatocyte of acetamidoquinone, which binds covalently to vital hepatocellular macromolecules.” http://www.medicines.ie/medicine/1240/SPC/Calpol+Six+Plus+Suspension/